Designed to allow clinicians to capture and display digital images from inside a patient’s mouth, intraoral cameras are a valuable tool for patient education and case documentation.
Shaped like a small wand, many dental intraoral cameras are highly portable and easily connect to a computer wirelessly, via USB or via a docking station. Most commonly equipped with LEDs, these digital cameras can capture images without the need for external lighting.
Patients do not always accept treatment they cannot understand, but an intraoral camera allows them to see what you see.
A problem such as a fractured tooth can be easier to spot and impossible to ignore when it is magnified on a computer monitor or TV screen. While designed for intraoral imaging, some cameras also can capture extraoral full face images for patient records.
ALPTA MD920U Intraoral cameras are excellent dental devices to increase patient awareness as well as boost case acceptance.
To the surprise of many dental professionals, an intraoral camera need not cost several thousand dollars!
There are several high-quality intraoral camera options available on the market today for only a couple of hundred dollars.
A high-quality intraoral camera will provide Crystal-clear image clarity, easily integrate with different image systems like Dexis, Apteryx & Schick, feature comfortable handling, and a bright LED around the lens.
The camera is NOT water-proof, Sheath Samples MUST be used and can NOT be wiped with liquid. Otherwise, it gets blurry.
This item is designed for the dentist to detect the patient tooth condition and take photos for analyzing.
We are an excellent dental supplier carrying a full line of high-quality products, all items get from the factory directly, Their quality is insured by our return policy and our full-coverage warranty!
- 6 LED lights, 1.3 Megapixel, crystal clear images, high sensitivity, high definition, automatic focus.
- Simple and easy USB 2.0 Plug; Play installation via USB port on your computer or laptop. Works with Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 without the need for special drivers.
- Fully compatible with Dexis & Apteryx, as well as reported functional w/ EagleSoft, PracticeWorks, SoftDent, DentiMax, AbleDent, CliniView, ProfSuni, Digora, and more!
- Dental Imaging Software included. Digital images can be easily stored, retrieved and transmitted electronically. Say goodbye to docking stations and video capture cards! Ideal for patient education, case acceptance, and improved communication.
- Chip: Empire 2860
- Image Sensor: 1/4 CMOS
- Image Resolution: 1.3 megapixels
- Output plug: USB
- Lamp: 6 pcs White LED (5600K)
- Accumulation Point: 3-50mm
- Visual angle: 105 degree
- Power supply: DC5V (Provided by computer)
- Cable length: 2m
- 1 X User Manuel
- 1 X Dental Intra Oral Camera
- 1 X Camera sheath
- 1 X USB cable
- 1x Magnetic handset bracket(with 2 screws)
- 1x Software CD
There are no reviews yet.